Thursday, February 18, 2010

birthday wishes.

Sorry I decided to throw your sign in the bath, along with a book and a towel...!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday Uncle Paul, to celebrate your special day I ate pancakes for dinner, yogurt and some gold fish...yummy, huh?! Don't worry I saved some for you and I'll bring your treats on Saturday when I see you. I also drove my truck tonight and honked my horn at Bosco...I think he was annoyed, but I had fun! Remember your never to old to celebrate your birthday...I celebrate everyday like its mine! :)
Now if you could only convince my parents that I should have birthday cake everyday?! :)
Happy special day to you!
Love,
Noah






0 comments:

Twitter Updates

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP