Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma Vagher and Bosco!


Today is the greatest day, it is my "goggy" (aka doggy) and my Grandma's birthday! Can you believe it; two of the most wonderful people were born on the same day?! Grandma, I hope you have an amazing birthday and I hope Grandpa treats you to dinner...and hopefully some nice new jewelry too! :) Thanks for coming up this weekend to go shopping with Mommy and I, we had a great time. I love when you come along on shopping trips; I always get lots of treats...not to mention all of the cheerios and animal crackers that you gave me! And thanks for watching me too on Saturday night while Mommy and Daddy went out to dinner; we had a nice time playing together! I am looking forward to your birthday dinner next Friday night, hugs and kisses to you on your special day! Love the one and only, Noah






Goggy a very special 4th birthday wish to you too! I love you so much Goggy, I love how patient you are with me, I love that you like to play catch, I love that you love your water dish as much as I do, I love that we like the same toys...and most of all I love that you love FOOD! Just like every other night, at dinner tonight I will feed you half of my sandwich, cheerios, banana, cracker but tonight...I'll give you a whole cookie for your birthday! I may even let you carry my stuffed monkey around. Goggy, here is to many more years of growing up together; happy 4th birthday!!

2 comments:

Reghann and Chris January 11, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

looks like noah's goggy was able to hang in the living room on his bday!! lucky goggy!

Grandma V January 11, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

Thank you Noah for the birthday wishes! Love, Grandma V

P.S. Happy 4th Birthday to Goggy!

Twitter Updates

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP